About the role
Do you LOVE IT when a plan comes together?
We are looking for a Media Planner to join our Planning Department. The role requires previous experience within a media agency, developing media plans and solutions in response to client briefs.
It’s an outrageous chance to get working with great clients on game-changing briefs.
Working at Anything is Possible should be a life changing experience. Bold words we know, but that’s why we set up the business. Agency life should be about working on great projects, with great benefits and a healthy work life balance.
We believe anything is possible and we need people to help us achieve it. Working alongside the aip co-founders and wider team, you will be intrinsic to the success of our agency.
You will help us to deliver high quality work for our clients, through innovative & creative solutions that cover our three business areas: media, creative & technology. With your help we will grow the business and win new clients. We will win awards and challenge the media industry to be better.
On a daily basis you’ll be responsible for working with the other agency departments to provide best in class responses to client briefs. You will have the autonomy to proactively build strong working relationships with internal and external contacts, sharing knowledge and expertise to enhance the agency’s output.
The Planning Team
Our role is to provide a centre of excellence to fuel the agency to produce outstanding work for our clients. You will take the lead on developing media plans and brief responses across our client portfolio to meet and exceed their expectations. We deliver market leading solutions for our clients which will meet their campaign objectives in the most effective way, with ideas and partners that our clients may never have been previously aware of.
With the agency built on three pillars of media, creative and technology, it gives us a competitive advantage to do some truly outstanding work. All three pillars work closely together allowing for innovation, automation and market leading integrated campaign solutions that push the boundaries of our industry.
Be a champion of Effectiveness and delivering meaningful business results for our clients. This should be reflected in your own work, and a behaviour that is encouraged across the agency. Establishing the objectives and KPIs, testing opportunities and expected outcomes is essential for all campaigns.
As a champion of media effectiveness, your role is to establish how we can best share knowledge with internal and external teams. Keep up to date with the latest opportunities by liaising with our partners and internal Craft teams.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Client Partnerships team to fully understand the campaign brief, establish the wider business challenges that our campaigns are contributing to
- Get under the skin of the audience the campaign needs to connect with, building a picture of who they are, what motivates them and their behaviours
- Ownership over the agency’s response on new briefs on your client patch – developing the insights, strategic direction and, in collaboration with Craft teams, forming the recommended solutions
- Develop the budget allocation per channel based on knowledge and insights
- Create media plans which detail and justify the media channels to be used, working with the Craft teams to ensure they are feasible
- Present plans to the client – confidently selling in the approach and recommendations
- Keep up to date with the latest opportunities and research across all media channels
- Develop recommendations on new opportunities and potential testing options for all media plans
- Develop measurement frameworks for all plans to establish campaign effectiveness
- Contribute to new business opportunities, working with the wider team to develop the media plans fuelled with insights and strategic direction
Skills and Qualifications
We’d need you to be happy – and amazing – with all this:
- Ability to form good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to interpret client briefs, challenge thinking and form recommendations
- Thorough understanding and experience of using media planning tools including IPA Touchpoints
- Strong communication skills and the ability to confidently present recommendations
- Being able to juggle multiple activities and client projects, ensuring on-time delivery of all required tasks
- Minimum of 2 years experience within media agency
- Detailed knowledge of how to construct media plans
- IPA Foundation, or similar media related qualification
Anything is Possible. We believe it so much we made it our brand.
AiP partners with leading brands on media, creative and tech solutions that transform client outcomes. Now we’re the youngest agency to receive Effectiveness Accreditation from the Institute of Practitioners in Advertising. And we’re still just getting started.
We produce work that delivers the best results for our amazing clients. We’re on a mission to transform the industry. We need great clients – and great colleagues – to make it happen.
We’re asking a lot of you. Make no mistake. But we give back a lot too:
- Ongoing dedicated training budget
- Mentoring scheme
- Headspace subscription
- Flexible working
- Generous holiday allowance
- Access to a world-class research suite including Nielsen, Similarweb, WARC, IPA, BARB, SEMrush, aipAware, YouGov
We will give you every tool you need to be the best media planner in the universe.
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com – and let’s chat!
Our roles are based out of our London or Brighton offices, but of course flexible options are available.