About the role
We need someone who just gets. It. Done.
As a Delivery Manager, you’ll oversee the end-to-end delivery process for our client projects, ensuring tasks are organised and completed on time and within budget.
You’ll act as a liaison between our clients and Craft teams, providing all necessary assets and specifications for project initiation, execution – and delivery. You’ll address client queries and maintain effective communication with internal teams. Your role also includes validating Craft deadlines, maintaining folder hygiene, and offering insights for workstream optimisation.
About the role
- Manage the delivery process by creating and organising tasks in the work management solution.
- Ensure work streams are delivered on time and within budget
- Resource Craft team members based on their planned capacity
- Liaise with clients and Craft teams, ensuring that delivery teams have everything needed to begin work, including assets, specifications, etc.
- Address any delivery-related questions from clients and liaise any relevant information to the Client Partner and Planner
- Ensure that Craft deadlines are realistic prior to Statements of Work and Media Plans being sent out
- Maintain folder hygiene to ensure assets are in the correct location, and the folder system is up-to-date
- Provide Client Partner with insight on how workstreams can be delivered more efficiently and effectively during and post-delivery.
What we’ll need from you
- Two or three years of account/delivery/operations/project management experience
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Competent in Google Workspace products, e.g., Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external teams
- Working knowledge of work management solutions and invoicing systems
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines across a range of clients
- Ability to prioritise work effectively
- Broad arms – ability to manage complex deliverables across a range of internal and external teams
- Flexible mindset with a “can-do” attitude
- Commercial focus.
Some nice to haves…
- Business analysis experience
- Account management experience
- Digital agency experience.
We look forward to hearing from candidates who have a passion for delivery management and a drive to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role where you can make a real difference, please apply today.
How to apply
If this Delivery Manager role sounds like you, send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com – and let’s get going.
This position is based out of Brighton or Manchester – but flexible options are available.