About the role
We are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic person to join our team on a full-time basis as an Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive administrative support to the C-Suite and the HR department. The successful candidate will be highly organised, efficient, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to gain valuable experience in a thriving agency environment with multiple locations.
Anything is Possible. Everything you need to know about us is in those three words. We are an integrated, independent Media, Tech and Creative agency. We grow our clients through transformative marketing solutions and close, collaborative working relationships.
With offices currently in Brighton, London, Manchester and Cape Town, we are a dynamic and rapidly expanding team.
As an Executive Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in supporting our C-suite with responsibilities including managing the CEO’s schedule, coordinating meetings, and assisting with tasks such as recruitment coordination, documentation, and special projects. The role demands strong organisational skills, effective communication abilities, and the capacity to maintain confidentiality. This position is perfect for a motivated individual who wishes to develop their administration skills and contribute to the growth and success of our organisation.
Brighton preferred (but other locations where we are based will be considered)
- Provide administrative support to the CEO, including scheduling appointments, managing calendars, and arranging travel (including tasks requiring extreme confidentiality)
- Various admin tasks, including calendar management for C-suite
- Making travel and hotel arrangements for staff
- Support in preparing meeting agendas, materials, and presentations
- Assist in preparing and processing documents, contracts and reports.
- Provide support for special projects and initiatives.
- Assist with the recruitment process by creating job ads and scheduling interviews.
- Maintain and update employee records and databases, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
- Support onboarding and orientation activities for new hires.
- Assist in organising training and other company events.
- Collaborate with the People & Culture Partner team on various projects and initiatives as needed.
- A min of 2 years of experience as an Executive Assistant or Office Assistant in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and other administrative software.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in all aspects of work.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, reliable, and eager to contribute to a collaborative team environment.
Who we are. Who you are.
Our shared behaviours are what make our business.
Get comfortable with uncomfortable. Humans are hardwired to fear ambiguity and the unknown, but taking a calculated risk is the only way we’ve ever invented or survived.
If you want to be great you won’t get there by standing still. Being daring might mean you sometimes have to break the rules. We champion the rule-breakers – they make change.
Look where no one else is looking. Be eclectic and diverse in your reading and influences. Think of challenges as opportunities in disguise.
Do the right thing by your colleagues, your clients and yourself. You own the quality of your work. Good is never good enough. Own your failures alongside your successes. We learn more from them.
Don’t hedge. Our world moves fast, and data is illuminating. But sometimes you need to take a leap on little more than your gut feeling. Clear decision making creates momentum, inspires and leads from the front.
When we’re young we have limitless imagination. Go there again. Everyone here is creative. And we are all only as good as our next great idea.
We’re a deliberately diverse bunch who share a belief in the possible. Diverse perspectives generate collective intelligence. Our culture respects every perspective, every belief, every background.
Say what you mean. Mean what you say. Don’t be afraid to voice your thinking – respectfully and with reason. Be conscious of how the things you do affect the people around you. How are you influencing them to be better and encourage them to speak up and add their voice?
We want to take you out of your comfort zone, to stretch and to learn. You must believe that anything is possible. In short, we want you to be the best person you can be.
We know we’re asking a lot. So we give a lot back.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible working
- Opportunity to work with a talented team in a dynamic and creative environment.
- Chance to contribute to the growth and success of a leading marketing agency.
- Access to our professional development fund and advancement opportunities.
We aren’t just any other agency. We are building a movement called Possiblism.
Ask us about it sometime. And if you are ready to make a difference, then get in touch today.
How to apply
Please email your CV to email@example.com