About the role
Do you think in pixels? Does ink run through your veins?
As our Creative Studio Manager, you’ll have a pivotal role in managing and coordinating our unstoppable Creative team’s diverse creative projects, resources, and personnel to ensure efficient workflows and successful project outcomes.
You will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the studio, using the agency’s workflow and scheduling system to help our Creatives and Producers recognise and recover revenue opportunities, collaborating with cross-functional teams and maintaining a creative and productive work environment.
About the role
- Studio operations management for the Creative department
- Project coordination, planning and delivery
- Resource management
- Budgeting and financial management
- Production administration
- Team development.
Some key behaviours we’ll need from you…
- You should be inquisitive and have the confidence/fearlessness to question the status quo
- Solve problems and grab opportunities
- A demonstrable interest in data and analysis
- Keen to help the people around you
- Strong verbal and written ability
- Ability to distil information and pull out key insight
- Ability to solve problems in a logical, analytical and creative way
- A passion for building brands and behaviours.
Your Skills, Strengths & Qualifications
We are looking for you to come in and help our business grow. We want to draw on a wide range of your experience including:
- Previous experience working with a creative design or production agency
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Competent in Google Workspace products, e.g., Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Ability to work collaboratively with both internal and external teams
- Working knowledge of work management solutions and invoicing systems
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with competing deadlines across a range of clients
- Ability to prioritise work effectively
- Broad arms – ability to manage complex deliverables across a range of internal and external teams
- Flexible mindset with a “can-do” attitude
- Commercial focus.
Nice to haves…
- Business analysis experience.
- Account management experience.
- Digital agency experience.
Our clients are our business. We develop bespoke campaigns based on their needs. When and if working with clients you will need to:
- Be highly responsive, timely and effective
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ business
- Attend client meetings when needed and provide timely follow-up. You are very detail-oriented
- Write clear, cohesive, client-ready documents.
How to apply
If managing a busy Creative Studio sounds like you, send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – and let’s get going.
This position is based out of Brighton – but as with all our roles flexible options are available.